We are currently looking for a Quality Analyst (computing) to join our busy team in Camberwell, London.
The Quality Analyst will join a vibrant team at ASHA playing a pivotal role in enhancing services to our tenants through a new digitalization strategy and customer services strategy. This is an exciting role as the Quality Analyst oversees those services which determine the strategic, financial, and reputational success of ASHA.
Location: 43-45 Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell, London, SE5 9NR with some travel to our properties all within a 20–30-minute distance.
Salary: £32,500 – £35,500 per annum DOE
Hours of Work: Full-time, 9am to 6pm
The Quality Analyst Role:
A creative and hands-on role, the Quality Analyst is responsible for managing a small team including a systems and data officer, an admin assistant and external consultants in meeting the needs of our tenants through implementing and managing the digitalization strategy as part of the wider customer services strategy. Your day will be varied, working in a small team in-house as well as external suppliers to deliver a range of services.
You will get to work closely with the Office Manager and Executive Management in achieving the strategy for ASHA.
Quality Analyst Duties:
- Developing and implementing of new software and systems including for housing. management software, ASHA website, tenant portal and online payment systems.
- Undertaking regular planned testing of software and systems for bugs, glitches, errors and problems.
- Proposing solutions and fixing any technical issues found in the software.
- Developing quality standards and validation techniques.
- Recommending changes, updates and move on for systems and softwares.
- Examining IT systems for potential threats to its security and integrity including protecting against potential hacking and fraudulent payments
- Designing and implementing disaster recovery plans if system integrity/security is compromised.
- Interfacing software and automating reporting between different systems.
- Designing, distributing, collecting and analysing tenant satisfaction surveys
- Following our policies and procedures related to housing
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with sector/ regulatory standards (e.g., Tenant Satisfaction Measures)
- Increase efficiency in the use of the electronic housing management system to effectively record all contacts with customers and relevant details to enable effective date management and reporting including rent, notes and more.
- Engage with stakeholder (e.g tenants) seeking feedback and improvements,
- Providing internal workshops/trainings to staff on system developments and updates
- Embedding compliance within systems such as key Health and Safety legislation e.g., Fire Safety, Gas Safety, Asbestos and Legionella, etc.
- Provide regular reports to the manager
- Other activities as required
Quality Analyst Requirements:
- Experience of working as an Quality Analyst/Quality Assurance Manager/IT Transformation Specialist
- A good understanding of digital transformation
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of leading a team and engaging with external consultants
- Experience in reviewing complex systems and softwares
- Comfortable working in unknown and unfamiliar environments
- Good attention to detail balanced with the ability to summarise complex information
- Expertise in writing reports
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to change direction when needed
- Flexibility to travel to properties and be on call for emergencies as required
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
- Excellent command of English language.
- Experience using Omniledger or similar software
- A good sense of cultural differences will also be needed.
About the Company:
Ash-Shahada (ASHA) was established in 1989 to tackle a growing need for affordable housing for vulnerable people in London. 33 years on our mission remains the same and we have since expanded our footprint to Birmingham and now support over 3000 tenants.
A social housing provider, we support the most vulnerable people in the community so you will be making a big difference. Our non-social provision also offers minimal care for those who are homeless or coping with adjusting in society after life events that have knocked them off course. With the cost-of-living crisis and difficult state of the economy, Ash-Shahada is needed now more than ever. Join us for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
If you think that you are suitable for the Quality Analyst role then please, apply now!
If you are interested in this role, please send in your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title mentioned in the subject of the email.
A registered social landlord, providing housing through hostels, flats and houses in Lambeth, Southwark, Birmingham and Dudley. Ash-Shahada is a Muslim-led housing association the first of its kind to be established in the UK in 1989.
Get In Touch
(+44) 020 4581 7585 (Temporary)
Daily Times House, 43/45, Coldharbour Lane, Camberwell, London, SE5 9NR
Mon - Fri: 09:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat - Sun: Closed